Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hall of Fame | LockON

Using winnings from Genting, LockOn built enough capital to start his own business. He has an uncanny ability to get 80% accuracy in baccarat. Whenever LockON goes uphill members would make an effort to join him to follow his bets. After many requests LockON finally share his methods for baccarat.

My method if betting is quite simple. There are only two things I will go for - streak or d/d(ding dong). Mostly I go for streak. Before I bet I already plan 2-3 steps ahead what would I bet if what comes out. My capital is always 3k. If kana sapu by tiger I will leave. No more no less. Actually to win 7k-10k is not a hard thing for me lar but hard thing is running away with that amount. My tactics is always the same. Flat bet 200-300 per bet test power. If beginning got luck > martingale. If beginning give eaten > flat bet gain confidence. Like rm100 per bet until recover. Martingale is needed to push hard and fast when the luck comes. Don’t need martingale much just usually 3 steps then follow by flat betting is already more than enough. 300/600/1200 ---> 3 step martingale > > > follow by 500 per bet. IF streak goes pass 5-6 step = earnings = 300+600+1200 + 500 + 500 + 500 = 3600. But usually as per my experience the streak normally stop at 3 or 4. That is why my martingale is usually 2-3 step then will flat bet. Only use martingale when you are winning never use martingale when losing. From my experience when losing flat bet is needed to recover confidence and modale. I have so many times lose until rm 500 flat bet rm100 all the way to recover and eventually winning 5-7k. To maintain bankroll is important. Never ever think that your bank account still have money so I bet big even if lose I can take from bank or fast fast recover, i can say 9 out of 10 times money will fly. Maintain your initial bankroll even lose until rm 200 flat bet rm50 until recover. If lose all what else cabut lor

LockON made GGC’s Hall of Fame when he turned his usual 3k bankroll into 36k. Ever since then members call him Grandmaster LockON (GLO).

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is 1200% increase. Can I meet this guy and follow his bets too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen him for the past two years. He had been busy with his business. You regard it as he is on a long fasting period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, tell me when he resurface again.

    ReplyDelete