Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Funny Bone | Anytime But Now

“I can quit gambling anytime but not now.”

It can be applied to anything you want for example.
I can quit smoking anytime but not now.
I can quit whoring anytime but not now.


This quote originated from one of our gatherings. One of the members was very depressed. He talked about how miserable life had been to him then said “Seriously I can die anytime. You just tell me when you want me to die and I will die.” Everyone responded in unison, “Go and die, now”. The miserable member said, “of course now cannot”.

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious, I am wondering who might this guy be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In lowyat thread we mention names. Coming on to blogger, we are not confine to Malaysia. So, I decided not to mention names. You can hint on who you suspected. That will be more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can date the Princess of GGC anytime but not now.

    Some time in the past in another gathering after meeting the Princess of GGC

    Shy: Should I date the Princess of GGC?
    All: You will freeze when you approach her.
    Shy: Don't dare me. I can date the Princess of GGC anytime.
    All: Call her and do it now *passing shy the phone*
    Shy: Of course now cannot

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not the shy guy. I like your imagination. You are very creative. Make another guess. After that I will message you on fb the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliment. Come up with another creative guess is not easy. Your facebook is quiet for the past few days. Wait don't tell me is the guy you asked me to pester? Your thread at lyn had also slow down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take your time. I like how newbie make things out with a new twist.

    ReplyDelete